Having issue with lens light flashing red on falcon2 22w laser, need some help please

Hello, my name is Joe. I’m new to the forum and relatively new to the laser world. I’ve had my Falcon 2 22w laser now for about 5 months now and have been using it quite often. I’ve watched several videos about cleaning and have been diligent to maintain the laser. This weekend I was engraving cork coasters for a customer. 75 so far out of 100. After the last set was complete the lens light came on yellow. I stopped everything. That was Sunday night. Today I went to clean the laser and the lens. The lens did need a lite cleaning and is now clear as new. Here’s where my problem starts. Ow the light is flashing red. I want back and checked the lens again and gave it another wipe. It is clean. But I can’t get a green light. Any suggestion or help would be greatly appreciated.

Have you done a hard reset by holding the button on top till green light come back on

No, I haven’t tried that. Just got home from work and will head out and give it a try and let you know what happens. Thank you for the suggestion.

Thank you Paul, did as you suggested and now I have all green lights and am back In business. Wonderful thing about these forums, there are always people who know more than you do and are willing to share their knowledge , even just the simple things. Thanks again.

1 Like