How to create or import a filament profile.

Hi,
I’m trying to import my custom filament profiles to Creality Print 5.1, but can’t find the option to do it. Also don’t see any option to create a new filament profile.
Thanks, :question:

There you can import your profile.

Here under the filaments you can choose one and change something about it and then save it at the bottom left. This allows you to create your own filament profile.

1 Like

@3D_Danny
Thanks

Hi Danny,

I don’t see how to import settings from a previous version of Creality Print. Where are the custom filament settings stored in previous versions? (I didn’t see any .zip or other files that match the filter.)

Thanks,
The Kapt

im having the same issue. im trying to import the filament profile from eSUN. File name extension .cxprofile

there’s nothing to import this. What the screenshot shown to import is a print file.

any help please?

im using K1 with Creality Print 5.1 latest update.

I would like to know this, also.
I’m trying to print with eSun ABS+ they have the K1 profile in that .cxprofile file format but I also haven’t found a way to import it???
EDIT:
I succeed in importing .cxprofile in Creality Print 4.3
There is a Parameter config menu and Square icon with a small round arrow icon pointing in for Import, but it looks like the 5.1 version doesn’t have those possibilities…

screenshot please?

Thanks for the screenshot. I followed exactly your instructions but the file selection of .cxprofile is not available to choose. Did i do something wrong? Im using the latest 5.1 Creality Print updated on 2nd August 2024.

Confirm there is no such feature available in Creality 5.1

Hopefully, Creality will make this feature available in Creality Print soon.