How to download LiDAR calibartion sticker

Hi,

I am K1 Max user. My AI calibration sticker is off. Where can I download it?

Thank you.

Orkun Gedik

Hello @orkungedik ,

Welcome to the Creality Forum. I have no idea if this will be helpful to you but here goes:

That’s the sticker on my K1 Max. Yes it’s a little crooked but I haven’t had any issues with it. Not sure how it works though… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hi @jimandyen,

I am very appreciated to being a member of this forum.

I removed the sticker on my device without aware that I shouldn’t. This is my bad. But nothing write down anywhere that I shouldn’t remove this sticker :frowning:

After I remove the sticker I get the message as below, but printing without a problem;

I have send an e-mail to Creality support how to get/download this sticker. I hope that they will reply soon.

Thank you for your precious support :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Orkun Gedik

@orkungedik

In the settings menu / Camera / AI function turn the detection off temporarily until you get a sticker so the error message doesn’t keep popping up.

Just for experiment try printing the picture of the sticker I sent to see if it works.

1 Like

In the picture that I posted my sticker is very crooked installed from the factory. In these directions it says to make sure the sticker is not placed " crookedly or obliquely"…???

Found this on Reddit:

1 Like

Hi @jimandyen,

Printing sticker has not work :frowning: possibly it has a scale.

Thank you,

Orkun Gedik

Creality reply me back that this not only a paper, but also has a built-in sensor. They will deliver the sticker to me.

And advised them write a warning that user should not remove this sticker on device.

Best regards,

Orkun Gedik

Glad to hear that they got back to you… :+1:

Since my sticker is on crooked I wonder if I should try to straighten it or just leave it alone since it’s not caused a problem that I know of… except some error codes once in a while. (Error Code 2000)

Did you ever get the sticker back on your machine and how is it working…?

Hi,

Yes they sent the sticker and problem fixed :slight_smile:

Great. glad to hear it… Nice…

After reading this discussion from awhile ago I measured the sticker on my K1 Max today. It’s pretty crooked and off specs according to the directions on where it should be.

Although I haven’t had any problems printing with the Lidar on or off it makes me wonder how does it calibrate if the sticker is so crooked… ???