How to mount the sonic pad sensor on a Max Neo

Hello,

I’m wondering if anyone has guidance on how to mount the sonic pad sensor on an Ender Max Neo.

There doesn’t really seem to be any easy/simple place for it to go. I found a bracket listed on crealitycloud but have no idea how it attaches to the hot end.

Hi @rwhiffen and welcome to the forums.

I believe that the most common method of mounting the sensor is by removing one of the touch probe screws and then mount above the probe. Not sure which bracket you are referring to but its likely the one that mounts on top of the touch probe.

Good luck!

did you make any progress on how to mount it?

i’m trying to figure out how to print the bracket ‘flat’ for the max neo without supports. seems impossible.

@Ohbiwan and others interested, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkRj0HA30rI&t=535s in this youtube video, the person goes on a in-depth review and instructions on how to go about the majority of things you need to do to best print with it.

There are 2 screws at the top rear of the print head, should be able to print something flat to mount onto there. If I knew the hole centres I could sketch something.