Just saying HI to you all

Hi all,

I have just bought the Ender 5 S1 to be delivered soon. However I have had the original Ender 5 for some years now and have had a very good relationship with it.

I fancied a new printer and did a lot of research and kept coming back to the Creality.

I did not think to be on a forum back then but I am now saying hello and introducing my self.

I hope to have an equally good experience here as well as with my new printer

Thanks to you all

Stuart

1 Like

Hi Stuart. A big welcome to our community!

Hello Stuart.

I too have an Ender 5 (plus), but it is in no way the one that Creality sell. Upgraded silent motherboard, microswiss NG hotend, Sonic Pad, beefed up bed springs, PEI build plate, WobbleX plus many many others. Only standard part is the frame really. It is one of my favourite machines, once you get used to the way it wants to work. Perhaps because it isn’t a bed slinger is why it seems to make the best prints.

Hello @Alcanara …! :wave:

Welcome to the Creality Forum…! Creality

Glad to have you on board…!

I think you made a good choice getting the Ender 5 S1… Looking forward to seeing some prints and your experiences with the new machine…

I learnt a lot from running my ender 5, I’m just hoping I can progress with the new model and more understand the tuning that is often required :+1:t2:

Thanks for the welcome,:+1:t2: