K1C + CFS Power Sricpt (Helper Script Update for CFS)

Where do I even start? Let’s just say I got tired of how little support Creality gave to those of us who upgraded to CFS. Leaving users with half-baked firmware is a real lack of respect. Here’s what we got:

  • CFS randomly disconnecting

  • Bed coordinates wrong on Y

  • The nozzle never gets cleaned

  • No way to use 220 in the slicer

  • Temperature problems when switching PETG ↔ PLA (and back)

So I did what any stubborn maker would do: I rolled up my sleeves and started improving the Helper Script to add CFS support and make it work with Orca Slicer. :hammer_and_wrench:

What’s already working (tested on my own printer, so I’ve suffered for it):

  • :white_check_mark: Bed coordinates and cleaning area fixed

  • :white_check_mark: Bed leveling no longer heats the bed (cold-bed users, this one’s for you :snowflake:)

  • :white_check_mark: Most Helper Script modules integrated

  • :white_check_mark: Works with Orca Slicer: just pick your colors in the right order, 1 to 4. (I’m looking into a widget for Fluidd so you don’t even have to think about it.)

  • :white_check_mark: Power Screen install support (screen improvements, still in beta, but it works!)

  • :white_check_mark: M600 now cleans the nozzle on the brush in the purge area before pulling the filament out. Finally, a printer with manners.

  • :white_check_mark: With Power Screen, you also get an M600 popup

And there’s more cooking in the oven. Better CFS support is coming soon. :eyes:

I hope it’s useful to you. Feedback, ideas, bug reports and even complaints are welcome, since that’s how this gets better. If it saves you even one failed print, it was worth it.

:backhand_index_pointing_right: https://github.com/borferkic/K1C-CFS-Power-Script

If you like it, drop a :star: on the repo. It’s free and makes me very happy. :slight_smile: