Latest K1 Max Firmware (V1.3.2.20) Nov 21

I’m a little hesitant to install this latest firmware as my K1 Max is working just fine.
Has anyone installed it and have issues or did it solve any problems that you were having…? :face_with_monocle:

V1.3.2.20

As with any firmware updates… if your printer is doing what you need it to do then don’t bother updating. Updating should only really be needed if your experiences issues.

I have been testing the new V1.3.2.20 firmware on my K1 for the past couple of days and not experienced any horrors like with the previous one that was pulled. Reports from other K1 owners are also positive so far. I am finding the first layer of my prints does seem better on the latest version.

They still haven’t fixed the X and Y axis calibration in the latest version, it still only calibrates the Y axis and copies to the X axis.

Thanks, I’m thinking along the same lines here.

I did see in the release notes a new rollback feature that would come in handy if there was a problem.

1. Added a function in the WebUI that users can skip partial failure in batch-printing. To enable it, please tick “Exclude Objects” in Creality Print while slicing.

I wonder if that means when you are printing several parts and one happens to tip over I can “Exclude” it and only continue to print the other parts…? Hmmm.

2 Likes

I’ll probably update it later on today when I get a chance and work up my courage… :crossed_fingers: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

Yes I noticed that addition too, I would presume that it means the same and would allow you to exclude an object from the print mid print. A cool feature to have.

Good luck and hope it all goes well for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Ethernet connection did not work for us. With the new firmaware it does work.

Glad to hear all is working well for you too @Marc :slight_smile:

You have absolutely install new version. It works great!
To esclude objects during printing (finally a very great function!) you have to check in Creality Print that function before slicing. You find it under “experimental”.
During printing use your web browser and go to the printer page address.
You will see the plate with all the objects you are printing and you can exclude them as you wish.
It works great!

I crossed my fingers and installed the latest firmware yesterday. So far it’s still working great. :+1:

I haven’t had a chance to work with the exclude function yet though it sounds like it will come in handy.

So if I understand this right and I’m printing several parts and one comes loose and tips over and won’t finish I can somehow exclude that part so the print head will finish the other parts but not the one that tipped over…??

1 Like

Exactly! But it works only if you enable the function in Creality Print slicer (you find it in Experimental functions) and use your Web Browser to control the printer. In the web browser you will see all of your objects on the plate and you can exclude the ones are going to have printing troubles and let the printer finishes the others. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the explanation. Wow. That is a great function. I wish it was there before. Many times I could have used it… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Don’t tell me about that! Lol