Leaderboard Rewards

At the end of the season, rewards will be distributed according to the accumulated :heart: (Like).

The ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท will receive a Creality Diamond Gift Package๏ผ›

• Ender-3 V3 KE
  • Hyper Filament for two
  • Creality Filament Dry Box 2.0

The ๐“ก๐“พ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ป-๐“พ๐“น will receive a Creality Gold Gift Package๏ผ›

• Hyper Filament for two

The ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ญ ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ will receive a Creality Silver Gift Package๏ผ›

• Hyper Filament for two

The ๐“•๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ก๐“ช๐“ท๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ will receive a Creality Bronze Package.

• Hyper Filament for two

The models of the top 12 winners will be showcased at the Creality Museum and displayed at the Creality 10th-anniversary celebration, becoming a permanent part of Crealityโ€™s historical development journey.

5 Likes

My Voronoi Heart was showcased by Zora during the stream, that means something? :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Congrats man. I have the same feeling when i saw myself on that big screen with my anniveraary video for Creality.

2 Likes

Yeah! Thanks! I didnโ€™t see me this year I need to rewatch the stream to see me maybe but I seen myself last year and was a nice feeling :hugs:

1 Like