March【Show off your Prints】

Welcome to the March showcase space! Feel free to share your model creations with the community by replying to this post.

We’ll select a lucky participant by draw live in the “Zora Livestream” to receive a free prize.

The deadline for submissions is 3/31, 23:59 UTC, and we’ll announce the winners on the third working day of the following month.

Good luck!

3 Likes

Just a couple of chains they have in their hands missing, but this was a great, bigger than i thought model. Ghost rider diorama by Patreon user Wicked. Skeleton and base printer on K1max and Ender-3 v3KE with PLA Matte, sliced on Creality Print ver 4.3.7.6619. Riders and bikes printed on Halot Mage Pro and Halot Mage sliced on Halot Box with Creality standard resin. I put my ugly mug in one pic for size comparison.

5 Likes

Aquaman by Patreon user B3DSERK, Aquaman printed on Halot Mage Pro using Creality standard resin sliced on Halot Box. Shark base printed on K1max using PLA matte sliced on Creality Print ver 4.3.7.6619.

1 Like

Optimus Prime, in both truck version and robot version from Patreon user Wicked. Models printed on Halot Mage Pro using Creality standard resin and sliced on Halot Box. Bases printed on K1max using PLA matte sliced on Creality Print. @optimus

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Printed on an SE running a modified klipper. the badge was from printables and the stand was made in tinker cad

This one printed with the Neo v1 with sprite SE. Bags was made using tinkercad going of a local football teams badge (had permission to create) for their team members. Stand was created in tinker cad also.

1 Like

Nice. Looks very professional… :+1:

1 Like

Thanks mate. I’m watching blender videos to try to do some more advanced stuff. Inker cad is very basic and easy but would be nice to make more complex things of my own design (when I can’t find it already haha)

My wife has been wanting me to print her a Baymax forever, so I finally got to it. Simple print but it looks good and she’s happy with it, haha.

Hello @itsnickjames:wave: :+1:

Welcome to the Creality Forum…! Creality

Looks pretty good… Came out nice…!

Any plans for painting…?

Thank you! Not sure yet, I usually leave that to the wife, she’s the talented one haha.

That is very impressive. Great job buddy :sunglasses:

1 Like

Wonder woman from vxlabs art printed on the Halot Mage Pro using Creality standard resin and sliced in Halot Box

1 Like

Wanda and Vision from VXLabs art. I print the figures on my Halot Mage Pro and Halot Mage using Creality standard resin sliced in Halot Box. The cape, dress and base printed on my K1max and Ender-3 v3KE using PLA matte sliced on Creality Print ver 4.3.7.6619, now to put it on the to be painted pile. .

Xmen Archangel from Patreon user Wicked. Base and wings printed on k1max, rest printed on Halot Mage Pro using Creality standard resin and sliced on Halot Box.

2 Likes

Printing testing time

2 Likes

Zod vs Superman model from Patreon user B3DSERK. Printed on my Halot Mage Pro using Creality standard resin sliced in Halot Box. Base printed on K1max using PLA matte sliced on Creality Print ver 4.3.7.6619.

John Rambo, printed on my Halot Mage Pro using Creality standard resin and sliced on Halot Box, base printed on K1max using PLA matte sliced on Creality Print ver 4.3.7.6619. Model from Etsy.

1 Like

Blade from Etsy, printed on the Halot Mage Pro using Creality standard resin and sliced on Halot Box.