May【Show off your Prints】

Welcome to the May showcase space! Feel free to share your model creations with the community by replying to this post.

We’ll select a lucky participant by draw live in the “Zora’s Livestream” to receive a free prize.

The deadline for submissions is 5/31, 23:59 UTC, and we’ll announce the winners on the third working day of the following month.

Good luck!

Barrel Planter
This was printed with FlashForge Adventure 5M with filament swaps using black pla and Stronghero 3d Shadow Red Co-Extruded filament. Love how the shadow red gave it an antiquing look.

Next is the Night Owl Wall Light from STLFLIX printed in FlashForge Burnt Titanium.

2 Likes

Printed In seperate prices on my Ender 3 V3 KE.
Blade was the only piece that required glue and paint.

1 Like

Nicely Done. Looks great…! :+1:

1 Like

Made a cute little rabbit r1 keychain head

Designed my own PI Zero 2W case that will control my Ender 3 Pro.
Link: Printables

1 Like

The Hulk, model from Wicked3d. Head and hands printed in standard resin on Halot Mage Pro, sliced in Halot Box. The rest printed in PLA matte on my Ender-3 V3, K1C, and Ender-3 V3KE , sliced in Creality Print ver 5.0.

For Star Wars days. Annihilator Droid from Mystery Makers Patreon, i made it 300% bigger. Printed on my K1max, K1C, Ender-3 V3 and Ender-3 V3KE using PLA Matte. 24hr build sliced with Creality Print Ver 5.0, loving the new slicer.

Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft, file from VX-LABS. Head printed in resin on Halot Mage sliced in Halot Box, rest printed on K1max, K1C and Ender-3 V3.printed at 50% size sliced in Creality Print 5.0 beta.

6ft 5” crystal dragon done on an ender 3 v3 se, two weeks work, come out lovely

1 Like

Uploading: IMG_5319.mov…

Add images

[quote="CREALITY, post:1, topic:8613, full:true"] Welcome to the April showcase space! Feel free to share your model creations with the community by replying to this post.

We’ll select a lucky participant by draw live in the “Zora Livestream” to receive a free prize.

The deadline for submissions is 4/30, 23:59 UTC, and we’ll announce the winners on the third working day of the following month.

Good luck!
[/quote]

Phase 1: Scan and Print Owl
Phase 2: ?
Phase 3: Profit

Z

CR-Scan Otter
Creality Scan 3.1.0
Klipper 0.12
Creality Print 5.0 & OrcaSlicer 2.0.0
DaVinci 1.0 3d Printer
Creality Ender-PLA Black
0.4mm Nozzle
0.9mm Line Width
0.26mm Layer Height
30mm/s Outer Walls

First time printing a hydroponic tower on my Ender 3 KE. It printed flawlessly in multiple pieces. Just got my pump and I’m ready to fire it up!

2 Likes