My Creality CR 6 SE does not allow you to make color changes in the layers even if you activate post-processing

My Creality CR 6 SE does not allow you to make color changes in the layers even if you activate post-processing

Hi @gitanito and welcome to the forums!

As far as I am aware the only way to change filaments during a print on the CR 6 SE is by pausing the print and changing filaments and then resuming the print.

Nikoli, thank you for your prompt response. It happens that the Creality CR 6 SE has problems when you want to change the filament in the extruder to print several colors.
I understand that the M600 command initiates the filament change procedure. The basic procedure will move the print head away from the print, eject the filament, wait for new filament to be inserted and the user to confirm, load and prime the filament, and continue with the print. M600 may be initiated automatically if a filament runout sensor is installed. This command does not come installed on my Creality CR 6 SE printer.

As far as I am aware the stock firmware for the CR 6 SE does not use the M600 command when the filament runs out, M600 is specifically for colour changes and not filament run outs, usually the printer will trigger M25 when the filament sensor detects a runout which is effectively a pause command.

M600 is generally only used within slicers to specify when a filament change should be done.