New extruder and hotend for K1

Hello all,

I’ve bought my K1 on 15th of September but it was delivered on 22nd and I was not able to order a Power Boost kit eventhoght it says in the rules that my printer is applicable to it.
Anyone knows or has an experince of getting new Extruder and Hotend ? I do not see the option to buy it on the official site and also they show as sold out on that website with event.

I an experiencing the problems with prints that were a reason why they improved the extruder and the hotend so I would want to change them.

Give it a try and send all your receipt info, order # and all that. You never know.

I received the Power Boost kit and mentioned it here:

Received Power Boost Kit

1 Like

I did, no answer for 10 days :slight_smile:

Many Asian countries including China just finished celebrating a week long holiday and it will probably take a little while to catch up on all the emails a few of which are mine… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

G’day
I ordered my K1 Max on 15/07/2023 and in the box was a spare hot-end. The box just says Hot End… No documentation or anything. I’m not sure if it’s an upgrade or a replacement in case I manage to stuff the installed one. Any ideas?

I received a spare Hot End in mine also. I can’t tell if it’s an upgrade. The extruder on the machine was an improved version over the original K1 (They are both the same) but not the same one as I got in the Power Boost Kit. The one included in the Power Boost kit was a big improvement… Hope that makes sense… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Power Boost kit “Out of Stock”

Hi fatimp

Power boost kit i believe it was limited time. I believe they stop giving those out. check with customer service. you can buy hot end or extruder on aliexpress or amazon. make sure you get the version 2 .

Good luck