New K1C Plate Carved by nozzle

Brand new K1C bought directly on creality store, carved my plate on setup. Checked the 4 screws of the plate base and they were fine. All prints now have the scratch marks. Contacted creality but no luck for now, does anyone had same experience that could give me a advice for solving this? Thanks

1 Like

This is a new one on me for a K1C. They are supposed to figure out where the bed is first.
I would contact cs@creality.com They have a few days delay, but they came through in the end for me. I had extruder issues and they sent me a new extruder kit. They also sent me a list of videos covering almost everything.
If you open a chat with a tech, do it from
Creality - Global Leader in Consumer-Level 3D Printer Ecosystems and Creator

Not Creality cloud. I found the people on creality.com to be much more knowledgeable on the newer printers. They also have direct access to the engineers which adds to the time it takes to get a response.
One more thing to note, the chat person may be handling up to 6 chats at once. Have patience while they reread everything you sent.
I was ready to put my machine in a box and send it back. Turns out it was a box of bad filament that couldn’t take the bends of the Bowden tub.
I had one person on the cloud give me some bad advice and had me tearing my hair out.(Don’t stuff a hot poker down the extruder to clear clogs)

Service Tutorial K1 replace the nozzle and clean the throat(更换喷嘴和清理喉管)

Service tutorial K1 the nozzle cleaning(清理喷嘴)

Service Tutorial K1 Leveling Printing调平打印

Service Tutorial K1 Replace the Filament(更换耗材)

Service tutorial K1 Laminar Pattern Troubleshooting(售后教程K1层纹故障排查)

Service Tutorial K1 Replacing Filament During Printing(打印过程更换耗材)

Service Tutorial K1 How Bed Leveling(热床水平调整)

Service tutorial K1 Filament Jamming Troubleshooting(卡料故障处理)

Service tutorial K1 Disassembly and Assembly of Extrusion Clamp(拆装挤出夹)

Service Tutorial K1 Series Extruder Jamming(挤出机卡料)

Service Tutorial K1 Replace the Hotend Kit(更换喷头套件)

Service Tutorial K1 Replace the Filament(更换耗材)

Service tutorial K1 replacement Extrusion Clamp(更换挤出夹)

Service Tutorial K1 the Screen Replacement(更换显示屏)

I know it is a lot of stuff not relevant to your issue, but it is one of those things you save hoping to never need it.