I don’t know where to send this, so I’ll drop it here, maybe someone is paying attention. First off The people of customer service are great, My issue is how to obtain not normally purchased parts. I got resin on the power distribution board of my Halot Mage S and it died. The fact that there is no dedicated site to purchase these parts is a good reason to look at other printers. One week to explain that it is my fault and get the info needed. I love the fact that they want to help, but I knew how it would end. The order process is this. Send money to this link via Paypal, and then send the invoice # back to them. Wait two-three days and they send a message saying that they have sent the invoice # to other people for verification of the invoice #, and then they will send the order to the people to ship it… Maybe. This is a convoluted mess that can be easily fixed by having a dedicated site. Just take my money and send the part. For a company that prides customer service, this is a huge fumble. Yes, I would have used ebay if they had any.
2 Likes
I think part of this problem is caused by Creality using third party parts.
Creality only has enough to make their machines, and are not set up to sell individual parts.
I want the rubber gasket for a LD002H resin vat - no information anywhere on the size or manufacturer.
I like Creality, especially the optics on the Mage S. I really wish they enhanced their after-sale support.
CREALITY - if you are reading this: PLEASE list the manufacturers or specifications of the parts you build with on your web site.
Have you tried Ailexpress?
It showed up. The address was in Texas. So, the stuff is here. They just need to make it easier. Turn 3 weeks+ into 1 week.