Print & Cut Feature with Falcon 2 Pro?

Hello All, I have a hobby type business making vinyl stickers and use a cutting machine to kiss-cut the stickers. I’m wanting to branch out and start making other items such as custom sails for toy ships. The Falcon would seem an ideal tool for this but I want to know if it has a print-and-cut (PnC) function similar to most cutters. I currently use software that prints on A4 vinyl sheets and the cutter uses registration marks (4, one in each corner) and “reads” these before cutting so it knows where to cut.

For the Falcon I would want to be printing custom designs on materials that would be laser cut but I don’t know how the machine knows where to cut unless there is some kind of similar Print-&-Cut functionality and a way to calibrate the machine with some sort of registration marks on the printed sheet. Anyone have any idea if this is possible or done it yourself and if so what were the results like?

You would likely use LightBurn, you can look on YouTube how it’s done with a LightBurn camera (all Lightburn cameras work the same, so even when it’s not showcased with the Falcon 2 Pro it will be the same procedure with it). You get a preview on the screen of the whole work area and where it would cut and you can position it.