Prize Announcement for Dragon-themed 3D Model Competition

:heart: Hello everyone, we deeply appreciate your active participation in our dragon-themed 3D model competition. Your engagement has added significant value to this event, and we thank you for being a part of it!

Due to the vast number of entries and participants on the platform for this competition, we’ve initially selected the top three winners for this announcement. The results for the 4th to 8th places, along with the 3 participant awards, will be unveiled in conjunction with the launch of the dragon-themed 3D model Showcase Space on forum. :star2::star2::star2:

The dragon-themed 3D model Showcase Space is scheduled to be completed by 2/18. Please revisit the forum at that time to view the complete list of winners.

Now, it’s with great pleasure that we announce the winners of the 3D Model Competition below. Take a close look to see if your printed creations have successfully captured everyone’s hearts!

:eyes:

(Note: For the top three winners, we may showcase your entries on Creality’s social media to highlight your achievements to a broader audience. Kindly be prepared to provide necessary materials for this purpose. Additionally, during prize redemption, you may be required to submit proof of the originality of your work.)

To facilitate the prize redemption process, the three winners are kindly requested to send an email to chenxiaowei@creality.com. Please include your forum account username or social media name and specify the prize you’ve won to facilitate verification.

Upon receiving your email, I will respond with relevant details. The deadline for sending the email is February 18th, 23:59 EST.

We will commence the arrangement and distribution of prizes after the conclusion of the holiday on 2/18. Given that the prizes are physical items requiring international shipping, a specialized team will manage this process.

Consequently, it may take some time, and we appreciate your patience.

12 Likes

Aha, this is our dragon model.

10 Likes

Thank you for the event and congratulations to all the winners :beers::beers::beers:

4 Likes

Awesome!! Thank you Creality for hosting another great event. Congratulations to all the winners and everyone that submitted. Great work everyone! Keep on printing!

3 Likes

Congrats guys, well done

4 Likes

Congratulations to everyone!

4 Likes

Congratulations to the Top 3 winners for their amazing work!

2 Likes

:dragon:Congratulations to the Winning Artists…:clinking_glasses: :+1:

2 Likes

Congratulations for all winners :clap::tada:

2 Likes

Hi Trevor Printz here. Thank You sooo much. I can’t wait to try out that great resin printer.
Congratulations to all the winners. All the entrants were absolutely fantastic.
Email sent. Thanks Again

3 Likes

Hi. I won and I sent the email 12 days ago and have not received a reply. Is there another contact?
Thank You

2 Likes

It’s Chinese new Year they are on holiday . They will probably respond you next week .

3 Likes

Ok thank you

They are back on the 19th

2 Likes

Makes you nervous that they didn’t receive email and cutoff date is 18th :grin:. I’m in same boat but they will be back Monday and catch up with us.

1 Like

Hello everyone,

All the emails for the first round of winners have been sent out. We have now officially announced the list of all the winners and showcased the entries of all participants.

Best,

3 Likes

Congratulations everyone =)

1 Like

Congratulations everyone! Beautiful work!

2 Likes

Hi. I was announced as the first place prize winner and I have sent and received a reply email asking for more pictures and description which I replied/submitted and I have not heard back now going on 5 days.I have since sent 3 more emails. Please get in touch so I may receive the prize. Thank You I really appreciate the prize.

2 Likes