Problem with K1 **not extruding**⚠️

All I can suggest is support pages here:

Support Pages

Send a message to @CREALITY

thank you so much. you’re very kind. I am in communication through all channels, but they are slow. I am waiting for them to give me a final solution or I will request my money back. Of course, if that last case occurs, I will not trust Creality again.

Remember that they are based in China so the time differences do cause a delay in responses due to office hours. Creality support will look after you and will help you the best they can to get the printer running properly.

1 Like

Hi, have you resolved this problem? I have the same issue, the print start to work and extrude well, but after half hour it stop to extrude… the printer is new, two print both failed… :frowning:

Any help would be appreciated
brand new k1, made 3 small prints, everything wonderful
now it does not extrude, just clicks, tried cleaning it as per a video
but feels way to solid so did not want to force the cleaner through
oh dear

Hello @Christopher …! :wave:

Welcome to the Creality Forum…! Creality

Looks like you will need to pull the extruder out and find that little piece of filament caught in the gears… Sorry…
Creality Service Tutorial. Jamming Troubleshooting K1

Try this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjHXjQ1CWNI

Thank you for the assistance, I was a little unsure about getting in and disassembling things, but the video was most helpful, took it all apart and cleaned it all with a toothbrush and re-assembled it and it extrudes nicely,

Have a good day

Nice. Glad to hear the patient is recovering nicely after surgery… :stethoscope:

I know exactly how you feel when I had to do the same thing the first time…

Have fun…!