Problemi con il livellamento dal primo layer

Ho comprato la stampante a luglio e fino a novembre tutto bene, ho fatto l’aggiornamento firmware all’ultima versione, agg. estrusore e hotend, ma ho continui problemi con il livellamento dal primo layer , ho provato di tutto dal livellamento con il piatto a 50°, a variare le temperature del filamento da 200 fino a 230 ° ( uso pla e hyper pla), ho provato con lo z offset e a variare il flusso di estrusione ma niente, avete consigli?
Non sono un grande esperto se potete aiutarmi cortesemente.
Grazie

I bought the printer in July and until November everything was fine, I updated the firmware to the latest version, update. extruder and hotend, but I have continuous problems with leveling from the first layer, I have tried everything from leveling with the plate at 50°, to varying the temperatures of the filament from 200 up to 230° (I use pla and hyper pla), I tried with the z offset and varying the extrusion flow but nothing, do you have any advice?
I’m not a great expert if you can help me kindly.
Thank you

Hi @Mdamor and welcome to the forums.

I would recommend running through the bed leveling process as show in the Creality After Sales video linked below. Please remember to re-run the self-check procedure on the printer after doing so.

Service Tutorial - K1 How Bed Leveling

If you still see gaps in your print after doing the bed leveling then I would recommend lowering your Z offset by approx 0.05mm in the slicer.