Regarding the data selector:

I use the Creality Falcon 10W.

I currently use this tool for work, but I want to make it available to a wider range of users in the future. However, since the usage frequency isn’t very high, installing the software on individual PCs is not practical.
There are only about five data patterns involved, so using TF cards would be a convenient solution; unfortunately, company policy prohibits the use of external storage media.

When I consulted an AI about connecting a microcontroller to a TF card slot to emulate a TF card, I was told it would be technically difficult.
However, I was informed that emulating a USB flash drive is possible if the device supports USB flash drives.

My questions are:

  1. The USB port is intended for online connectivity, so it doesn’t support USB flash drives, correct?
  2. Are there any other methods? Ideally, I would like to create something like a selector—using a microcontroller—where the user can choose the data via a switch.

I don’t have the 10W open frame Falcon, but all other models that I have support both, GCODE files from USB storage media (just make sure it’s FAT32 formatted, up to 32GB should work on most) or serial over USB (at least for the older models, the Falcon is just a USB serial adapter seen from the computer side) for streaming the data.

According to Google Gemini, connecting the USB devices via a microcontroller makes it possible to display previews and select data, so I’ll give that a try.
Thank you very much.