Santa Gift House Model Design

Printing Machine: - Ender 3 Max Neo
Selected materials: 1) Premium Creality Black Filament PLA 2) Creality Daisy White Filament PLA 3) Premium Creality Red Filament PLA 4) Premium Creality Blue Filament PLA
Print Setting: For Printing Parts, I have provided print setting for every single parts as well as combination of part print files (You can check it out by clicking stl file link). The basic machine setting is as, 1)Slicer Software: Creality Slicer 4.8 2) Retraction: 4mm 3) Retraction speed: 80mm/s. 4) Nozzle Temp: 200 c. 5) Build Plate Adhesion: Skirt. For More detail setting (About filament, profile, layer height, infill & support) please check out link bellow for stl file and Gcode file.
Time Spent on printing: 35 to 37 Hours including setting and all.
Description: This is Christmas design contest model, for the contest I was decided to make model in such way that it should be appreciated in all ways purpose (small to all age) and should be closed to heart in miniature format. So thought everyone loves the Santa, he brings happiness to all, so I decided to make a Santa’s sweet house with full of gift model as a “Santa Gift House”. This model is fully mechanically operated with all sweet moving miniatures. That helps me a lot and model won the Christmas design contest. I am very thankful to my supporter and followers. I will provide more interesting designs to all.
STL Link: "Santa Gift House" | 3D models download | Creality Cloud
Country/Region: India.

3 Likes