SPARKX i7 – G-code upload fails at about 1% when sending a print from Creality Print

55548.jpg

55608.jpg

Hello. I have a Creality SPARKX i7 COMBO with CFS Lite and I am having a problem when trying to send a sliced model to the printer.

The problem is:

  1. I load a model into Creality Print.

  2. I slice the model successfully.

  3. The G-code preview opens normally. The model and all colors look correct.

  4. I click Print / Send to Printer.

  5. Creality Print starts uploading the G-code to the cloud.

  6. The upload stops almost immediately, at around 1%.

  7. The upload is cancelled and Creality Print shows “Upload failed” / “Upload error”.

  8. The printer does not start printing.

Hello, I sometimes have trouble sending a file to print on the first attempt; when I send it again, printing starts without issues. I’ve just updated Creality Print to version 7.3—hopefully, there will be fewer errors with the new version.не