The Creality Vision - Rokid Max Cover

Hello, fellow 3D printing lovers! I’m Frikarte3D, a 3D artist and designer who loves to create and share stunning and futuristic models. Today, I want to show you my latest creation: the Creality Vision - Rokid Max Cover, a 3D printable model that lets you create your own cover for the Rokid Max, the flagship product of the pioneer of AR headsets. This cover is a 3D model of a cover that fits on the Rokid Max, the innovative AR headset that offers a high-resolution display, a powerful processor, and a sleek design. It is inspired by the collaboration between Rokid and Creality. It features a sleek and modern design that incorporates the new Creality logo on each eye, creating a striking contrast with the black cover. The model showcases the innovation and quality that both brands are known for.

The Creality Vision - Rokid Max Cover is easy to print and use, and you can print it with any 3D printer and filament. You can also print it in any color you like, or in different colors and combinations to match your Rokid Max theme. The model comes in two versions, one that can be printed by parts and glued together, and another that can be printed as a whole and painted later. The Creality Vision - Rokid Max Cover is part of the 2024 Rokid Design Contest organized by Rokid in partnership with Creality, which is a contest that challenges designers to create 3D printable models for the Rokid Max AR headset. You can help me giving a like here: https://t.rokid.com/awaxeyrd If you like my Creality Vision - Rokid Max Cover model, please download it from Creality Cloud here: https://www.crealitycloud.com/model-detail/65a789639c55f6f3b8c37e67 You can also leave a comment and a rating to show your support and feedback. And don’t forget to share this post with your friends and fellow 3D printing lovers. By liking, downloading, and sharing my model, you will help me win this contest and get yourself a stunning and futuristic cover for your Rokid Max. Thank you for your time and attention. I hope you enjoy my Creality Vision - Rokid Max Cover model and find it useful. If you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know in the comments below. Happy 3D printing! :blush:#3DPrintMixAR #Rokid #RokidCoverDesign

2 Likes

Really awesome design @Frikarte3D! Nice work as always, loved your case design recently too!

For those interested there is currently a competition going on in the Creality Discord server with some amazing prizes too!

Here is a link to the Creality Discord server:
Creality Community Discord Server

Hey! Thanks!
What competition you’re talking about? The show off?

1 Like

Yeah they usually have a couple of competitions running over at the Discord server that not a lot of people seem to be aware of.

There are usually monthly competitions running for just showing off your prints, there are also often competitions running just for showing off your setup too :slight_smile:

At the moment they also have another competition running where someone could have the chance to win a K1 Max and the Rokit AR headset too!

Creality Community Discord Server

1 Like

Nice! I’m finishing a new setup for my printers to show! Also I try to share my designs and prints with the server.
And that’s my entry for the Rokid competition Creality Vision - Rokid Max Cover | 3D models download | Creality Cloud

:hugs:

1 Like

Oh cool, I am always excited to see what new designs and creations you come up with! I know that the community really do appreciate the designs and models you share with them so thank you! Keep up the amazing work @Frikarte3D :slight_smile:

1 Like