Unicorn Quick-Swap nozzle kit question

Hi All!

New V3 user here. I’ve been successfully printing with the included .4mm nozzle, but I also just purchased the Creality quick-swap nozzle kit, specifically so I can use a .6mm to print wood filament: https://store.creality.com/products/unicorn-quick-swap-nozzle-kit-for-k1c-ender-3-v3?spm=..order.order_detail_1.1

I haven’t found any guides to replacing the nozzle on this model, has anyone tried this kit or can point me in the right direction? I just don’t want to do it incorrectly and cause any issues.

thanks!

Hello @Maker_ATX …! :wave:

Welcome to the Creality Forum…! Creality

Great machine. I have one myself… :+1:

Hope this helps…

You can also find all tutorials on the Ender-3 V3 :arrow_right: HERE

Thank you, this is super helpful! I didn’t know about the Wiki page, but now I see it’s posted at the top of the forum :slight_smile:

Glad to help.
Let us know what you think of the Ender-3 V3 after using it for awhile…
I haven’t had any issues with it…
Good speed and the new “unicorn” extruder style works great…

The only thing I changed was to put the filament on the top rail as it’s easier to change out colors. I still have to figure out the best way to run it through the filament run out sensor though…

The frame rails are very stable and hold the weight of the filament without causing any print issues…

Creality included a file to print out the filament holder for the top rail… :grin: