Why do I not see any posts regarding 3040 Pro 3D printer

I use the 3040 Pro model but I don’t find any posts regarding this printer. Does anyone else have this 3D printer?

Welcome to the Creality Forum @LethCollege Creality

That’s a nice machine. :+1: :smiley:

I guess because that machine costs over $1500 and most of us here are hobbyists with a hobbyist budget… (Speaking for myself anyways :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

We could definitely use your input on how you like that machine and what you are using it for and if it’s worth the extra cost…

We have printed many items but encountered multiple problems to later find out that the nozzle was worn out. I replaced the problem nozzle but sometimes I start a print project that is 13 hrs and come back to my office the following day to find offset prints. It looks like the nozzle must have hit the print and shifted the bed. I wish that the manual had actual information, info is very lacking and really frustrating.

We print trays for electrical meters to be mounted upon and various other projects.

I haven’t been able to find much information for this model other than the usual users manual…
I do know that whenever you replace a nozzle it’s good idea to check the Z offset to make sure the new nozzle is the same height above the bed. If it’s too close it could cause the problems you mentioned…
Over extrusion can cause this also.

You might also check on this :arrow_right: FB Creality Users Group

Thanks I will give that a look.