🎉 Winner Announcement: Cobranding Design Challenge - #3DPrintmixAR Creation Splash 🎨

In the mesmerizing realm of augmented reality, where individuality flourishes, the Cobranding Design Challenge: Creation Splash has culminated in an explosion of creativity and innovation. We are thrilled to unveil the extraordinary talents that have graced this competition and celebrate the unique visions that have emerged.

:1st_place_medal: 1st Prize: Congratulations to @m_jero for their exceptional design, which got the most engagement and gave our audience great impression! As the recipient of the 1st Prize, @m_jero will be awarded the coveted K1 Max along with the immersive Rokid AR Joy Pack. Witness the brilliance of their creation here: Rokid Max Cover AR Mix | 3D models download | Creality Cloud

:2nd_place_medal: 2nd Prize: A hearty round of applause for @Frikzone3d and @Capspam3D for their outstanding entries that won lots of likes! They each receive the dynamic Hyper PLA-CF and the transformative Rokid AR Joy Pack. Dive into their innovative designs here:
@Frikzone3d’s Design: AR MIX Saiyan | 3D models download | Creality Cloud
@Capspam3D’s Design: Rokid Max Cover (My design) | 3D models download | Creality Cloud

:3rd_place_medal: 3rd Prize: Hats off to @PurushottamSS for their remarkable contribution that added an extra spark to our challenge! They will be rewarded with the immersive Rokid AR Joy Pack. Explore their creative journey here: PurushottamSS's Profile | Creality Cloud

To all participants, your ingenuity and passion have truly made this competition a resounding success. Your visions have illuminated the possibilities of our futurist AR world, powered by Creality. Keep creating, keep innovating, and continue to explore the endless realms of imagination!

All winners please send an email to brand@creality.com with your information (name, phone number, shipping address) to claim your winning. Deadline for gift redemption is 3/8.

1 Like

Hi @CREALITY ,
First of all thanks for the contest and for choosing me as one of the winners.
As described in the instructions, I contacted the email with my information and received a confirmation of that it was received, but it has been about a month and I have no news.
When is it expected to have the prizes shipped?