You Can Learn All the Details of the Museum Invasion Program Season One by Reading This Article

Introduction

Step into the spotlight with Creality Museum Invasion Program! :star2::classical_building:

Starting March 1, 2024, weโ€™re on a global quest for extraordinary 3D models every month.

Join Season One for a chance to showcase your creation in the Creality Museum and win amazing prizes :rocket::sparkles: Donโ€™t miss the chance to leave your mark in 3D printing history!

Event Agenda

1. Create an account and log in to the Creality Community Forum.

2. Navigate to the Museum Invasion Program Season One within the forum and upload your model as per the requirements, filling in the relevant information. Please click on the link below to learn about the format:
    Template Reference for Upload [IMPORTANT]

3. Invite others to like your post, as the final outcome will be determined based on the number of likes received. Results will be announced within seven working days after the event ends.

P.S.1: Selected models will be showcased at the Creality Museum and during the tenth anniversary celebration.

P.S.2: The Museum Invasion Program is open to participants worldwide. For participants in China, the platform is Creality Cloud Chinese version.

Leaderboard Rewards

For more details, please refer to:

Model Upload Instructions

You can choose to participate in the competition with original or non-original models. The process is very simple. Depending on your choice, please refer to:

1. Original Model

2. Non-original Model

Program Schedule and Rules

For more details, please refer to:

13 Likes

to much to read i well later

1 Like

@CREALITY Itโ€™s seems like a new user created a bunch of fake accounts at the same time to like their post into winning. All the accounts are roughly the same age and have no other activity on the forum. This is definitely against the rules right?

2 Likes

I think so, when the prizes comes from likes, that practices unfortunely are very common. My models cannot compete with people with a big pool of folowers or multiaccount persones. But the voting of the Museum Invasion already started? I cannot find it :sweat_smile: Thanks!

2 Likes

Yeah, I wasnโ€™t running around getting family members to sign up an vote for me on Easter. I felt bad about doing so, but some account made up a lot of clearly fake users and spammed their own post with likes. They should switch to a random drawing like the monthly show off your prints.

1 Like

They really have no anti-cheat. Iโ€™m surprised they havenโ€™t been hit harder by scammers on all their platforms, especially YouTube and Facebook. Itโ€™s just a matter of time.

Itโ€™s unfortunate that when they have giveaways, something often comes up that gives people the wrong idea. I know they are making an honest effort to grow their channel and show off the value of their products by offering giveaways to move the dial, so to speak. While this approach has its merits, it also tends to attract more greed and scammers than actual real potential customers.

Growth is great, but real growth is a careful dance over time. As the saying goes, be careful what you wish for. Just like in the old web days, when people used to value that cheap little counter at the bottom of their page, there was a service that fulfilled that need. Today is no different, except it takes far less skill and know-how to inflate viewer numbers and form submissions. Itโ€™s the steady, genuine engagement that truly counts in the long run and is the value not only to the audience but the company.

I like your prints @Frikarte3D, especially the functional prints. The cases are a good idea, and D&D is more popular than ever. Board gaming is also very big now with my friends with kids from ages 5-17 and college range.

I like the ornaments/logo prints as well. I was thinking of doing something similar for an RC club Iโ€™m in. Iโ€™m working on a badge design for guys who have flown in high winds to give them this flying season. I have some ideas for other club/RC-related items as well.

2 Likes

I told my family and friends about this contest, some of them donโ€™t know much about 3D printing, and most of them doubted the page, but since there wasnโ€™t much time left I managed to convince them to vote for my design. Iโ€™m sorry. If you thought it was strange, since Iโ€™m a student I sometimes have a lot of things to do, I didnโ€™t find out about the contest until I saw a post on Instagram, but there were only a few days to publish my creation here. and thatโ€™s why I didnโ€™t arrive with much time.

They also donโ€™t have much activity on the page because I suppose they only entered to vote, and since the page is in English they didnโ€™t browse much (Iโ€™m from Mexico and we speak Spanish here). I know everyone here made an effort to print, design or purchase amazing designs. And to share it with your family and friends. I try very hard to make my designs known on social networks because I spend most of my time at school and that is the way I can make them known to more people.

I think itโ€™s suspicious thing on that account is all the 16 original likes occured during the same time frame with almost zero other interaction and all the accounts had no other associated social media account or even user icon. Their was almost zero post interaction with any of those accounts until after the contest ended and the some of he user names are extremely similar. On top of that after the contest officially ended, there were two more votes the next morning, which would have put that account in the lead if it was submitted by the deadline. But with similar sounding user names as the others and both created at the exact same time, it was definitely suspicious. I not trying to be negative, but several of these accounts are clearly fake based on the creation time and similar username formula.

I felt bad trying to rally up family members to vote for me on Easter, and I think it isnโ€™t in the best spirit of the forum to get a bunch of new users to spam a post. The mods are looking into the unusual votes, but I hope that they switch to a random draw instead of a :heart: system that can be easily manipulated and it would make it undeniably fair.

The correct way of a contest like this, it will need to have a jurry, of let say 5 people from creality, and the winner/winners to be voted by the jurry. This thing based on likes is bad, you can even buy likes from the internet, cheap, so this is far to be fair.

5 Likes

Who won in the first season?

1 Like