Cannot print any models downloaded outside Creality official website

Did complete uninstall/reinstall. Same exact issues. Program version of Creality Print is V4.3.8.6984

Most odd. I create my own STL files and download them from many sites, engineering and hobby, all quite happily load into Creality print and create Gcode. Daft question have you tried another computer to do the same task?

I haven’t used another computer, as my others are all low-powered laptops. I looked at the log files in Creality Print, they are loaded with error messages and deprecated function warnings. Tried running directly from the install folder, and with Admin priviledges, no joy. If I do a “fix Model” after loading the file(s), I get a page with all zero counts for each error type.

FYI this is a windows 10 OS base.

I think @Bonfireman has the right idea about testing that download on another computer. Any modern(ish) laptop should be able to run Creality Print well enough to let you see if it works or not. Also, you may have said but where did you get that file from and at what is the make of your Graphics Card?

I got the Creality Print installation file from the Creality web site. My graphics card is an ATI Radeon 3450 driving dual monitors. Open GL 3.3

Update - I did try this on my older Dell Latitude and it seemed to work OK. My main desktop just won’t display the loaded STL object properly, (It’s all black) and after slicing, it disappears and just some white dots are on the display. I assume this is a graphics or driver issue, but cannot figure out what needs to change.

So it isn’t the slicer program that is the problem but something on your main desktop that is causing a problem. At least you have a working machine that will let you print stl files from everywhere?

Are you running a VPN client by any chance? If so it could be the root cause of the issue. I had a similar issue and until I disabled the VPN I couldn’t print anything outside the Creality Cloud. Not sure why. Give it a go and let us know.