Creality Print 5.0.0 Release

btw you can download in slicer:

enjoy!

Works brilliantly with my V3KE via its Nebula Pad. Hates my V3SE on Sonic Pad. Annoying.

Hello,
Where to post a bug ?
when I double click on a .stl I have an error at the “Slice plate”.
(Cannot open the file for writing)

when I open Creality Slicer 5.1 and import the same file it works.

share website

5.1 creates the perfect Benchy. Is it that the V3SE profile on 5.1 is geared to Marlin but my Sonic Pad is geared to Klipper?

Oh, that is nice!

Is this an artistic intention or a special creative concept of G-Code by tandem V3SE & SonicPad?

Have you checked the generated G-Code? This is starting to look like a HW problem. As if the acceleration value was set too high or the speed was too fast (or a combination of both) and the stepper motors obviously cannot keep up.

Have you tried it in ORCA slicer as well? If you are able to repeat the same error in ORCA, then it is an ORCA sw-engine error. If it’s only in Creality Print, then it’s a problem created when programming the Creality GUI over ORCA.
You can report the first case here: Issues · SoftFever/OrcaSlicer · GitHub
And if this is clearly a problem only in Creality Print, you are in the right place at the wall of lamentation. Not that anyone will hear your cry, but it will do good for everyone (in the sense that more users hav problems and one is not alone in those problems)
 :wink:

ORCA is better, but it does scrape the first 5-6 layers before printing properly as does CP5.1. The wobbly benchy was printed with all the accelerations halved. CP5.1 works with a Virgin V3SE from what I can gather, ie fewer complaints, mine isn’t virgin by any means (linear rails on X and Y, Microswiss hotend, extra bracing, Sonic Pad) I shall print out my 4.8.3 settings and see where the differences are. Z offset might be a smidge low 0.02-0.05 but works perfectly in 4.8.3

And speeds? What speeds you are using for that? Just try to half speeds.
What was the printing orientation of this Benchy? It seems that there is a problem in one axis

Dear Developers team.

I am missing a setting in Creality print 5.1.0.9488 that is called “do not slow down outer walls”. This setting is very important to reduce vfa (vertical fine artifacts).
I there a possibility that the developers team introduce this setting in Creality print 5.

Orca has that setting (see picture below)

Creality does not have this setting(see picture below)

That is my point thank you

Hi Victor.

I can not use orca slicer with my K1 max, it doesn’t let me make a connection with K1 max.
exporting gcode and then importing this gcode in Creality print doesn’t work eather.
I am looking for to make use of the setting “don’t slow down outer walls” which is in orca but not in creality print 5.

I mentioned this to the developing team as you can see below

Dear Developers team.

I am missing a setting in Creality print 5.1.0.9488 that is called “do not slow down outer walls”. This setting is very important to reduce vfa (vertical fine artifacts).
I there a possibility that the developers team introduce this setting in Creality print 5.

Orca has that setting (see picture below)

Creality does not have this setting(see picture below)

That is my point thank you

1 Like

Yeah, that’s right. The programming guys somehow forgot about this item.
Ik wens je een fijne zondag

1 Like

Hello, how to save ALL data into a project as model, process settings (quality, strenght, ecc.) and filament (temperature, speed, ecc.) ? I come from S3D and i find Creality Print 5.1 a modern and fantastic slicer but I am a little bit confused about save as a project (and reopen that with all data ok).
There is an in deep tutorial about that ?
Thanks in advance for support.

hi guys !

new update , let’s see how it goes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Matched as best possible all speeds between 5.1 and 4.8.3 as suspected 5.1 rips itself apart but 4.8.3 prints perfectly. I have given up on 5.1, waste of time and filament.

1 Like

hi @HappyFly ,

try this:

and next for open:

enjoy!

I had the same issue, after adjusting several things and auto-leveling including G-Sensor calibration I stopped adjusting and searched the internet there I found the issue and the solution which is caused by the stepper motors not being supplied enough current.

Odd that it works perfectly with the older version of creality print but 5 onwards is the problem. Orca is also a problem but not quite so markedly.

YOU NEED TO ENABLE PROFILE UPDATES IN SETTINGS THEN IT WILL GIVE YOU A OPTION TO UPDATE

I print the Benchy in Creality_Print-v5.1.1.9490, and it prints perfectly in about 15 minutes on my K1C. I think Creality may be trying to support too many printer models with one software build.

Dialogue with the Creality Print V5 R&D Team

We are very pleased to welcome members of the Creality Print V5 R&D Team to our forum. Please click the link below to fill out the feedback form.

The R&D Team will be able to see your feedback directly! If there are any updates, they will contact you through me.

Please share the forum link with friends who are interested in Creality Print V5, so I can reach out to you when the team wants to get in touch, thanks.

3 Likes