Ender 3 V3 SE homing reversed

Hello,
i did firmware update from 1.0.4 to 1.0.6 for my Ender 3 V3 SE because of “optimizing and editing the leveling data, the nozzle follows the coordinate changes in real time” feature, it went well.
My first print was ok but after that homing reversed on my printer somehow, now printer head go right instead of left while try to do homing operation… i did reverse back to 1.0.4, still same, i did again to 1.0.6 same…
x is totally reversed when homing the head…
reset config don’t do nothing…

anyone? please helpp…

This is very strange. So at first it was homing to the right position and then changed to the right?

Are you printing direct from SD and machine screen menus or trough another app like Octoprint or Slicer network?

What happens if you move the head using the controls from screen? 0 position goes left or right?

Did you downloaded the correct software for the model?

I am printing direct from SD card, creality print was used to slice the models… it is just when doing homing fuction… here is video… but homing fuction is needed for all other so i can’t do anything…

Can you check to see if the x-axis limit switch is freely moving and not stuck in.

no limit switch is ok, it also works i know because when head goes in wrong direction if i click the switch with finger the head stops as it should… but direction is wrong…

1 Like