Nozzles for Ender 3 v3

What nozzles does this use?

If you are referring to the Ender 3 V3 SE then it should be the nozzles known as the spider nozzles.

Here is a link to the Creality store which has the replacement nozzles for the V3 SE

Thanks a lot
Daniel Bourque

1 Like