Right side of printer produces horrible print quality

Hello!

My Ender 3 V3 SE had severe issues with adhesion and layer shifts until last week. I seem to have both dialed in now by changing the slicer and updating software, cleaning, changing nozzle and everything else I could think off. Now, I have a different issue: The right side of my printer produces horrible prints. Layers of filament don’t adhere to each other well, Zigzag supports have rounded corners and a bunch of other things.

I leveled the printer several times. And after leveling, I further adjust the z level by using paper as a first layer distance dial in helper. But nothing works. The right side of the printer seems cursed, and I have already lost several prints due to poor quality.

Within the slicer, everything seems to be okay. The layers look normal. They just do not translate to the machine for some reason.

One example from my most recent attempt to print on this machine. The side of the prints on the right side have a horrible quality, while the one on the other side are fine. All other recent prints follow this example.

Do you have any idea on why this happens and how I can address this issue?

Is your x axis gantry parallel to the bed firstly? The original PC plate wasn’t the greatest. Tried a decent PEI plate? Personally can’t get on with glass and was glad to get away from it, my first glass printer was an Ender 5 plus, that’s a big bit of glass but had terrible problems with it. Some parts adhered sooo well that it would take lumps out of the glass removing the parts. Anyway check the parallelism and post up a autolevel grid for us to look at.

I homed in an die the paper test. According to that, left side is too tight, middle just right, and right does not grip the paper at all.
So it seems the axis is really tilted.

I will run the test print you mentioned after a night’s rest.

How would I fix the axis tilt?

I use tins of beans but hey anything that is same height. This works for the V3 KE too, mechanically a very similar machine.

Followed the video guide and did a test print.

Doesn’t look perfect, as I still had to readjust the Z level.

The first print afterwards was messy again.

Meanwhile my second printer now has a wobbly print head after I disassembled it to fix a clogged heat break. Just spent 2+ hours in the hobby room trying to fix both printers and I honestly have enough for today.