The MicroSD that arrived with the Falcon 2 40W is defective

Hi everyone,

I received my beast of a engraver(FALCON2 40W) this monday, but the MicroSD card seems to be defective. Tried the cheap little bugger on 3 different computers, changed the usb to microsd adapter, but its the same results. So i called amazon and obviously they want to replace the whole thing…which i dont want to do.

Theres any online repository for the documents, manuals, settings, videos on the defective SD card? i dont care about the software, i already have the full version of lightburn, but the pdf files…i would really love to have those specs.

Thanks,

Luis

I guess there is no harm sending you the content of the SD card.
I have the 22w version, but the SD card seem to include info for the 40w.
However, I tried to ZIP the content, but it doesn’t like the Chinese characters in file names.

I’ll try to find another way to provide them to you.

I have the same problem could you send me the 22w

I sent you a link by PM

Also have the same issue, SD Card defective. Are you able to help me as well?

@Gwenda I’ve sent you a private message with details.

Hi everyone!
Dear Zolt, Im sorry that after another topic I disturb you here too, but after I managed to adjust the frame today, I wanted to step forward with usage of falcon2 22watts. Suprisingly my laptops and even my desktop wrote a message that the SD card has to be formatted before use. Everything was ok with this card yesterday. :confused:

Hi RAdam.
You mean you need the files from the content of the original SD card?

Yes, I do not have anything now. Or can I download somewhere from the website?

I sent you the link by private message.

1 Like

Can I please have the link as well ? My falcon2 22w doesnt seem to like my new sd card and I lost the original in a workshop move.

If someone from Creality reads these posts, please put the files somewhere to be downloaded as this happens quite often.

@Phil_PP I’ll send you a Private Message with the link when I have time to share it.

Thankyou very much

hi, can u send u please help me as well?

I sent you a private message…