Creality Print 5.0.0 Release

Bonjour,

Toujours pas le français dans Creality_print 5.03 alors que le français est bien dans Orca Slicer.
Si l’imprimante Ender 3 V3 SE est maintenant disponible, toujours pas l’Ender 3 V2 Neo.
De plus j’utilise Octoprint pour mes 2 Creality et si Orca Slicer permet la connexion réseau avec Octoprint, aucune possibilité avec Creality_print. A quand la possibilité d’imprimer via Octoprint depuis Creality_print ?

Cordialement,
William

=============

Good morning,

Still no French in Creality_print 5.03 while French is fine in Orca Slicer.
If the Ender 3 V3 SE printer is now available, still not the Ender 3 V2 Neo.
In addition I use Octoprint for my 2 Creality and if Orca Slicer allows network connection with Octoprint, no possibility with Creality_print. When will it be possible to print via Octoprint from Creality_print?

Sincerely,
William

Bonjour,
le problème est que Print5 est un dérivé d’ORCA. Il est donc préférable d’utiliser l’original. Voici un lien vers ma liste de raisons:

Bonjour,
C’est pour cela que j’utilise Orcaslicer et jamais Creality_print.

===
Good morning,
This is why I use Orcaslicer and never Creality_print.

Of course not! I think double compensation of PA would probably not be very good.

1 Like

thank you the rest of the forum experts don’t always know either an answer when a difficult question comes along

here is my pa tower testprint: PETG_250 nozzle/70 bed

pa line

printed it with both pa in creality print on(0,02) and motion advance on

I have set the pressure advance off in creality print 5.0 for now.

Hmm, that’s interesting. In my Ender printer in PA line test no major differences were visible (rather, they could be sensed before it was clearly visible), on the PA tower it was already visible a lot. I personally use this tower modification:

And this tower you can find in standard ORCA instalation in calibration folder, just rename as default PA tower file used in calibration and voila — you can use it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
If you can’t find it, let me know and I’ll email it. STL files cannot of course be uploaded to the forum here.
My values ​​are then as follows:
pressure_advance_smooth_time: 0.001
pressure_advance: 0.086
At the same time, I found that increasing the value of PA-ST only worsens the achieved result, so I set the lowest possible value (zero is not allowed).
If I print a PA-tower with this setting, it’s absolutely smooth, as smooth as baby skin.
And also — I control the PA in Kliper (that is, in the printer or Sonic Pad) and not in the slicer.

2 Likes

Already solved there is a feature in Creality Print that solves this question

"reporting a bug:

when I do auto layout with creality print 5.0 it does not take enough distance of the objects when using supports.
The supports are overlapping eachother and when printing the little pieces of filament are flying around over the bed where the overlapprinting of the supports takes place."

wrong auto layout

right manual layout

And how will it arrange it when the supports are turned off, is it okay or will CP5 do it badly too?

When supports are turned off It will arrange it as in the picture “wrong auto layout” but then without the green colored supports.

That CP 5.0 is arranging good

Hello everyone! It’s been some time since the release of version 5.0, and we would like to hear about your experience using the software.

Please click the link below to share your thoughts:

PS: There might be surprises waiting for you!

Hm, I see.
It depends (probably) if you are printing ALL-IN-ONE or ONE-BY-ONE mode. Then you need to set up corectly your printer parameters (Extruder Clearance: Radius, Height to rod, Height to lid) which then has a major influence on the layout of the models so that there are no collisions when printing in One-By-One mode.

But we’re in the beta version of CP5, so it might end up being completely different. Therefore, I would recommend you to use the AutoLayout function (see screenshot), which will probably solve your problem.
Then let me know. (sorry it’s taking me so long to reply, but this time I didn’t get an email notification that you replied)

this solves the problem.
I was Ignorance to this feature you are mentioning.

Thank You very much

There is no shame in not knowing, no learned man has fallen off the sky… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sometimes I know, sometimes you.

I have an interesting project in front of me now. I’m going to convert my tuned Ender-3 NEO to an IDEX printer > „Ender-3 NEO IDEX“. Two independent carriages with direct extruder. I have one extra Sprite extruder in the drawer and I’m sorry to just leave it there to rot…
Now I’m buying an interesting QIDI X-Plus 3 printer from one guy for 1/3 the price (only three months new, practicaly not used) because his jealous wife won’t let him have it at home to play with. The difference in performance is astounding. So basically the no-longer-needed Ender will be converted to IDEX so that I can use water-soluble filament supports. And that gives an interesting argument for its further use…

1 Like

nice project

Finally managed to get CP 5.0 to add the V3 SE printer. Although the release notes says it has improved Sonic Pad compatibility it doesn’t connect to the printer still, just says it is offline. Scan for printer and the Sonic Pad shows up with both printers listed, click add and nothing happens. Still using the manual workaround.

I see that the V3 SE speeds are way too high, think they copy and paste the KE speeds.

SOLVED : creality print 5.0.3 is my version.

I have lost the screen filling with object deletion the object deletion screen is still there but no objects to delete are on it while I am printing.

A few days ago it was all functioning well but now suddenly it has gone

I already downloaded this latest version but with the same result

Also on the little screen on my K1 max object deletion is gone, no green X anymore???

It is solved: you need to check the checkbox “exlude objects” in creality print 5.0

I notice that when I use Orca Slicer my 3DConnexion Space Navigator works as if I were in my normal CAD program. In CP 5.0 it doesn’t work, it only zooms, no pan or rotate. I wonder where they do different for this piece of hardware to work in one and not the other when they are quite similar.

Hi Victor,

Just bought a Bambu Lab X1Carbon printer next to my K1 Max to extend printing possibilities.

Bambu studio is a lot equal to Orca slicer and works well.

Hi, I think that bambustudio = orca, that it use practically the same engine.
QIDI slicer is more near to PRUSA slicer. And again the kernel is practically the same (or very similar) as Orca.

Just only the problem is that you need to optimize thermal paste on the hotend. I believe that the method of heat transfer is rather a weakness of the (otherwise excellent printer) Bambulab. But a good thermal paste is able to significantly eliminate this. You just can’t use the classic one for processors (due to the temperature limit). I experimented at one time with a paste that primarily contained finely ground diamond. And since diamond has the best heat transfer properties of all the elements… :wink:
(only my wife was not very happy about these experiments of mine)

I have that in stock (thermal paste) and I 'll look into that, thank you.