My screen is stuck on this

when i turned it on today it
ot stuck on the blue screen any fix?

Looks like your firmware might need reinstalling to the machine. You should be able to download the firmware from the Creality downloads page here:
Creality Firmware Downloads

how would i install it? just plug the sd card in then bam?

Move the new firmware to SD card.

Make sure the file ends .bin.

As in “firmware.bin”

With printer off, install SD card.

When you power up the printer, don’t touch the screen until it finishes installing the firmware.

That’s, it.

I have the same problem after installing Katapult. I guess i must reset my board, but I don´t know how. I have this board: Creality cr4ns200320c13. Is it compatible to another board in this list:
btt-gtr
btt-gtr-v1
btt-octopus-f407-v1
btt-octopus-f407-v1.0
btt-octopus-f407-v1.1
btt-octopus-f429-v1
btt-octopus-f429-v1.0
btt-octopus-f429-v1.1
btt-octopus-f446-v1
btt-octopus-f446-v1.0
btt-octopus-f446-v1.1
btt-octopus-pro-f429-v1.0
btt-octopus-pro-f446-v1.0
btt-octopus-pro-h723-v1.1
btt-skr-2-f407
btt-skr-2-f429
btt-skr-3-h723
btt-skr-3-h743
btt-skr-e3-dip
btt-skr-e3-turbo
btt-skr-mini
btt-skr-mini-e3-v1
btt-skr-mini-e3-v1.2
btt-skr-mini-e3-v2
btt-skr-mini-e3-v3
btt-skr-mini-mz
btt-skr-mini-v1.1
btt-skr-mini-v3
btt-skr-pro
btt-skr-pro-v1.1
btt-skr-pro-v1.2
btt-skr-se-bx
btt-skr-turbo-v1.4
btt-skr-v1.1
btt-skr-v1.3
btt-skr-v1.4
btt-skrat
btt-skrat-v1.0
btt002-v1
creality-v4.2.2
creality-v4.2.7
fly-gemini-v2
flyboard-mini
fysetc-cheetah
fysetc-cheetah-v2
fysetc-s6-v1.2
fysetc-s6-v2
fysetc-spider
fysetc-spider-v1
generic-lpc1768
generic-lpc1769
mks-robin-e3
mks-robin-e3d
mks-sbase
mks-sgenl-v1
mks-sgenl-v2
monster8
robin_v3
smoothieboard-v1

You have an ENDER 3 V3SE???

The board you have is 32 bit quality board. Are you looking for another board that specifically works well with a certain splicer/software you are comfortable with?

Or need help reinstalling or upgrading the firmware you flashed recently?

I’m asking because it reads to me like you’re asking for 2 different things and I’m not absolutely sure which you prefer.

EDIT
It is possible you accidentally hit the “support boot loader entry” by accident or didn’t realize what it is when installing the Katapult/Canoot.

There is a known issue that requires some recompiling on your end.

You can save money with a new board you really don’t need and be able to use the slicer of your choice.

I’ll post a link here that does a good job of walking you through what needs to be done.

I should know if this board can be reset, I didn´t find any button. Or is there another way to reset?

When you say “reset”, do you mean set back the firmware to Creality firmware it had before you installed the Katapult?

I need to know what printer you have to be able to show you the correct Creality firmware to use.

I’m just giving an educated guess that it’s a V3 SE.

Yes, I have the V3 SE, wuth this special board I don´t see in any description in the internet. I tried flashing with SD x times without success. The bootloader seems to be “damaged”, therefore I should know if there is a hard reset for this board. Perhaps I should buy a ST-link adapter?

There is no hard reset that I’m aware of. Generally the boards have a limited amount of memory to work with, so they don’t have a dedicated amount of memory to hold a previous flash or default factory reset to revert to.

Did you try any of the firmware from Creality recommendations for your printer?

The first firmware toward top is the newest.

NOTE:

Just in case your current firmware is this version but the flash was corrupted, I recommend:

1- downloading it again
2- unzip and rename the firmware “firmware.bin”
3- turn printer off
4- insert SD card with firmware
5- turn printer on and wait until completed without touching screen controls.

If you’re trying to reflash the same firmware, it will not flash unless you rename it.

I CANT INSTALL IT HELP

IT STILL STAYS ON BLUE WHEN I PUT THE DAMN SD CARD IN WIT HTHE DAMN FIREWARE

IM ABOUT GIVE UP AND NEVER USE THIS DAMN 3D PRINTER

Hi

First of all relax.
I have an Ender 3 V3 SE and when I updated the firmware I followed this method.

Download and copy to Micro SD the firmware for the SCREEN,
Download and copy to SD card the firmware for the main board.

Install the firmware for the screen first.
Switch off printer, insert the micro sd card into the slot on the left hand side.
Let the firmware load, you will see confirmation on the screen, once confirmed switch off the printer and remove the micro sd card.
Now install the mainboard firmware.
With the printer off insert the sd card into the printer, switch the printer on the firmware should install, as far as I can remember nothing shows on the screen but after a short time the screen just works.
Once up and running check the firmware version displayed in the settings to ensure the update applied.
Once done you will need to do a calibration run as any settings will have been wiped.
I am taking a wild guess that you installed the mainboard firmware without doing the screen this WILL cause the blank display you have,
Good Luck